Thursday, February 5, 2009

A soild week

Really I should have wrote this yesterday on my rest day.

Right now I am watching cyclocross worlds, I wish I got to race on a course like that. Flat, fast, nice turns....sadly the organizers of the cross crusades intend to make every race a slug out between the riders and the pits of mud. I m not complaining at all, I just need to get a lot better at handling technical terrain.

I got in all my rides this week as planned and am no worse for wear. I am much further in training this year than I have ever been in my life. I feel in 2 more weeks I will be at my previous peak, which isn't much of peak but more of a gentle hill. This is making me really excited to start the racing season again. What I am not excited for is my road bike, it is in desperate need of a tune-up right now.

Currently I feel as though I might be on the verge of coming down with a cold. One of my roommates was sick this week, I tried to avoid it like the plague but who knows.

No comments: